Wednesday, March 30, 2011

my new phone -Sony Aino

Finally, I bought my new handphone which is Sony-Ericsson Aino. I plan to change so long already lo now baru change. no money mar so have to wait till got money. haha!! anyways, i survey many phone before making this decision to bought this phone. last time i plan to buy iphone, blackberry, and sony vivaz. i almost bought blackberry few month back from the internet as it offer me very cheap price. but in the end i din buy. same as vivaz. almost make me bought it. haha!i sure cant sleep tonight ady cause have my new phone accompany me. hahahaha!!! here the detail of my new phone Sony-Ericsson Aino.
It certainly looks interesting, and the Sony Aino mobile phone will be able to sync with your PS3 via a docking station, similar to the iPhone.
Woot!! It's simply marvelous! The functions the sound the look the EVERYTHING!! I would highly recommend this phone to everybody!! Look look!

actualy, i bought this gadget 14march2011.. hehe ;P UUuUUuUUUuuu.... picture of my new handphone taken with my fren handphone..ahahahaha! Sunggoh gediks but ailaik!Thanks love!! I sangat suka my phone!!After purchasing the phone, I suddenly remembered that one of my best friends recently got herself a SonyEricsson as well. A quick conversation later confirmed that we now have the exact same phone! HAAAHAHAHAHA...
oh well!So now that I have a new handphone to compliment my new life, I believe it is now the time to close the splurging chapter. Cukuplah setakat ini before the my mum bebeling It's time to save for other important things in life :)Hikhik... I can imagine my other half rolling his eyes in a "iyo lah tu" mode while reading this BUT I will try my best to adhere to this new resolution!For the future!! Chayuk chayuk!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... free counters